Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AM MUSIC BLOG FALL/WINTER MIXTAPE: Fall's Hope

I know this is a bit later than usual, but Southern California doesn't really experience fall until around November. In any case, better late than never I suppose.


Fall's Hope is a mix of heartbreaking songs that I think capture the season rather beautifully. There are some new artists on here, along with some blog favorites, and I hope you enjoy the hell out of every last song. If you do, please consider supporting the artist by buying their album or at least the song!

Edit: from now on, I won't be posting individual links to the songs (for mixes) as the DMCA seems to be pretty retarded at figuring out the difference between live links and dead ones.

01. Travis Oberg - Bloodlines
02. Greg Laswell - This Woman's Work
03. Imogen Heap - Half Life
04. The Veils - It Hits Deep
05. The Swell Season - I Have Loved You Wrong
06. Snow Patrol - The Planets Bend Between Us
07. Jack's Mannequin - Lullaby
08. Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson - Someday
09. The Temper Trap - Soldier On
10. Jon Foreman - Somebody's Baby
11. Robert Francis - Do What I Can
12. Eef Barzelay - True Freedom
13. Dear Reader - Great White Bear
14. Piano Magic - A Fond Farewell
15. Mew - Start

(Zip File)